Gregory Lansky has been practicing law for over 22 years. Gregory's experience includes:
* Criminal defense attorney in New York City handling thousands of criminal matters as lead counsel.
* Associate in New York City real estate litigation firm handling sophisticated and complex real estate and commercial legal matters.
* Colorado criminal appellate attorney arguing cases at both the Colorado Supreme Court and the Colorado Court of Appeals.
* Colorado criminal post-conviction counsel handling Crim. P. 35 matters throughout the District Courts of Colorado.
* Colorado landlord/tenant attorney representing both landlords and tenants in eviction, leasing, habitability, and security deposit matters.
* Clinical instructor for pro se litigants at Adams County Court, Denver County Court, and Jefferson County Court.
* Attorney on published cases in both New York and Colorado.
ABOUT GREGORY LANSKY, ESQ.